Wednesday, March 11, 2015

sometimes my perspective gets in the way

Sometimes, when things in my life don't all line up, I can feel bogged down.  At these times, things just seem a little off to me.  It is not a comfortable feeling and can be hard to shake. At times like this, I need to remind myself that, even my perspective can be off.  Makes sense, doesn't it? I mean, truthfully, I view my own perspective to be pretty spot on! I admit, I could be bias. But, my perspective comes from my thoughtful consideration of any and all angles that I am inclined to think of.  Here is where I see there could be a problem if things are not all lined up. Well, if I am somewhat bogged down and somewhat uncomfortable in my thinking...am I truly considering all angles? THINK...could my perspective be off? I know it has been this week.  I did feel all those things. I did make a decision according to my perspective. and you know what I discovered? I made the wrong decision AND my perspective was off. so, there you go. Thankfully, it wasn't a life changing decision and I can give more consideration to things next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment